To export or import contacts on your smartphone with Andorid 7.0 installed, you need to:
- In the main menu, enter the Contacts icon
- In the upper left corner you will find the “options” icon
- Select: Settings
- Subsequently Import or Export
- Import/export contacts from or to the selected data carrier
There are two options for exporting contacts:
- Save contacts to file
- Sharing all your contacts through applications or messages
If you import contacts, you can load them from a file or SIM card.
- Select which contacts you want to copy
- Click Import or Save if you want to import them
After correctly completing the action, we will be informed with a notification of how many contacts have been imported.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your opinion!